Simply put, it provides one with their unique design and makes one aware of the ingredients that make us who we are.
- It pinpoints our intrinsic nature and the things that make us tick.
- It explains the sorts of people that we 'click' with and the type of environment which brings out the best in us.
- It reveals our true self's underlying nature, preferences, personality traits, strengths, weaknesses, abilities, dynamics and in-built chemistry so that we can navigate life with a new understanding of how we are designed to go through life.
- It reminds us of the needs and feelings that we are celebrating or resisting.
- It helps to explain how we can make decisions which foster happiness and fulfilment for ourselves and others.
- It determines the dynamics between people and allows us to see where there is synergy, conflict or nothing in common.
- It explains differences between siblings and highlights the practical and emotional interactions between parent & child, husband & wife etc.
- It illustrates to employers or clients the different natural abilities within each person - a vital tool for strengthening collective productivity and enabling people to work in a way that best suits them.
- It shows teachers the capabilities of each pupil and how to bring out the best in each child, according to their design.
- It makes one aware of the magnetisms at play and why one is drawn to certain people or repelled by others.
It is the most logical, clear and in-depth insight into the self that there could ever be, and this in turn enables us to not only understand ourselves on a much deeper level, but also those around us who we love, work with or see on a regular basis.
To know what your chart entails and what it means for you, a 90-minute Deep Dive with Olivia explains and untangles (image of a chart shown below for reference) everything your chart includes + the ways in which you can proactively use that information in your daily life to make the most of knowing this new-found information.
If interested, please click here.